Monday, February 6, 2012

Well, This Is Mildly Embarassing

Over the course of my twenty-two years, there have been several things that I swore I would never do:

I would never play World of Warcraft.
I would never like Star Trek.
I would never play Star Wars: The Old Republic.
I would never drink. (Technically, this one wasn't my fault. Rum punch looks an awful lot like Kool Aid when you're dehydrated and exhausted from snorkeling.)
I would never start a blog.

The joke's on me, I suppose.

Given my track record, I really need to start telling myself that I'm not going to do more productive things.

Where is this going? I have literally no expectations for the content and/or quality of the posts to follow. There will most likely be lots of geek humor, book and movie reviews, sarcastic tirades, life updates, and maybe something profound once in a while. I hope my musings on God, life, the Force, and Fury Warrior balance will be both amusing and thought provoking at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment